WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF IN-HOME OUTPATIENT THERAPY?
- No need to travel to a clinic to continue your therapy
- Does not require you to be homebound to qualify
- Therapy to refine your abilities to get you to your peak level
HOW DOES IT WORK?
After a home health episode or hospitalization, your physician can provide an order to continue therapy in your home.
WHO PAYS FOR THE SERVICES?
- Your insurance company will be notified, and benefit coverage will be determined prior to beginning.
- Most insurance companies cover outpatient therapy, including Medicare Part B.
- We also accept private pay.
BENEFITS OF HOME OUTPATIENT THERAPY
We come to your home. No drives or waiting rooms!
Save time and energy for trips outside the home.
Limiting close contact with others helps prevent potential illness exposure.
Training and therapy where it matters most, inside your home. We pick up where the home health therapist left off.
Having the same therapist and the same agency means having someone who knows you and can continue to help you heal.
Therapy in the privacy of your own home means being surrounded by those who know you and can motivate you to your peak level.
Benefits of Using Agave Therapy
Continuity of Care: Your home health therapist will pick up where he/she left off. The same person and same agency already know you, so there are no new faces and names to remember.
Adapt to Your Needs: If you need to change therapists, we can easily make those adjustments and work with you to meet your needs quickly.
Less Paperwork: Using the same agency for both home health care and outpatient therapy makes your transition smooth and efficient.
Training Provided: We train your family and caregivers to assist you so you can continue your journey to better health.